We Are VA Accredited Attorneys
We have Clients all over the United States!
Do you think your claim might need an attorney? Click here to find out!
Want to hire an attorney, but don’t know what to expect? Click here for more information about our representation.
Curious if you’ll receive any back pay? Click here for more information about “earlier effective dates.”
Want to see what makes us “veteran-owned?” Click here!
Veteran Law issues encompass the following:
- VA Disability Compensation Applications and Appeals
- VA Healthcare Issues (enrollment, wage garnishment)
- VA Benefits Appeals (Pension, TDIU, DIC)
- VA Character of Discharge Determinations for Other Than Honorable discharges
- Department of Defense (DoD) Discharge Upgrades
- DoD Applications for changes to military records
- DoD Applications for military retirement
- DoD Applications for a change in narrative reason for separation on a DD214
Although most people have not heard of Veteran Law, it is a complicated area of law that impacts millions of Veterans. Our attorneys have extensive experience handling hundreds of claim appeals. We ensure that our Veterans overcome overly bureaucratic process and get the benefits they deserve. Our firm can help gather the evidence, request medical opinions and write legal briefs that help support your claims to minimize the chance of a denial.
We do not charge up-front costs for appeals relating to VA disability or pension compensation, but charge 20% of any retroactive pay the Veteran receives as a result of their appeal. This pay is received directly from the VA, so there is no hassle with billing. Per statute, we cannot charge for assistance with the filing of an initial claim. For DoD applications related to discharge upgrades or other DD214 corrections, the attorney will work directly with the Veteran to come up with a cost that suits their financial needs.